TEACHERS' LOUNGE ARCHIVE

Saturday Survey:)

>

Mhiag

Saturday Survey:)
Old 12-06-2008, 02:58 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?
What magazines do you subscribe to?
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week?
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?

Mhiag

My answers
Old 12-06-2008, 03:03 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Only 3 pairs!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, Elf, Home Alone
What magazines do you subscribe to? None at the moment.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? a latte and a good book
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?no

Angie55

neat
Old 12-06-2008, 03:19 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many to count!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Its a Wonderful Life and Christmas Shoes
What magazines do you subscribe to? People
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? PT or hang out with friends.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? My school never closes! If we have a late start we are required to be there at normal time!

busytchr

Old 12-06-2008, 03:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have about 6 or 7 pair that I wear most often.

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, The Christmas Story, and The Year Without a Santa Claus

What magazines do you subscribe to? Taste of Home, Redbook, National Geographic, Readers Digest

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? usually just a calm night at home with my family

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? we had one snow day

Teacher Lady

Old 12-06-2008, 04:16 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Saturday Survey
#1 How many pairs of shoes do you own? A lot--more than 50--I just got 4 new pairs on Black Friday so I had to get rid of 4 old pairs
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? no, not annually
What magazines do you subscribe to? LHJ (I love Can this marriage be saved?), EW--I subscribed to Newsweek for years but now get my news off the net
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? long walk with the dogs
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? one snow day and one HORRIBLE ride to school in whiteout conditions

cdeteacher

Saturday Survey
Old 12-06-2008, 04:18 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I would guess 10?
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Santa Clause and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
What magazines do you subscribe to? Parents, Parenting, Parent & Child (just ran out)
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Spend the evening on the couch or go out with coworkers to Chilis
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? I'm in the middle of SC so snow days are a rare occurance! But I still wish really hard for them!

Dawn

Shocked at your shoe answers!!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

How many pairs of shoes do you own? At least 50. WAY too many to count. Is that a lot?? I didn't think so till I read your responses!!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Home Alone, Charlie Brown Christmas, original animated Grinch
What magazines do you subscribe to? Southern Living, Cooking Light, Popular Science, Better Homes & Gardens
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Wine, pizza, Netflix
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? None yet. It's getting colder though! *crosses fingers*

tammynj

Old 12-06-2008, 04:28 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many!!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? I like to catch the one with Rudolph and that white, fuzzy monster. Is the Heatmeister in that one, too? Also, I like to watch, "It's a Wonderful Life."

What magazines do you subscribe to? Reader's Digest (my grandmother orders that for me every year). I don't read a lot of magazines, but I would like to get either Time or Newsweek. Maybe I will treat myself this Christmas.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Just chill out in pjs, go on PT, and watch "What Not to Wear." I am too beat on Fridays to do anything else!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Not yet.

MS Math

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 04:31 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh, my. I don't want to walk back to the bedroom to count, so I'll estimate 40 pairs.
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? My DH loves to watch "The Christmas Story" and the original Grinch cartoon. I'll probably watch them with him.
What magazines do you subscribe to? Family Circle, Woman's Day, Southern Living, Country Living - but I'm not renewing my subscriptions.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Read a book.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, and I could sure use one.

MissC83

Cute Christmas pix :)
Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 30ish?

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Yes!

What magazines do you subscribe to? It'd be a waste of $$ for me...No mag's.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Curled up in bed, watching a movie, and munching on chocolate

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Monday we have a planned 2 hour delay so we can talk about our school improvement plan...yippee!

kiwilemon

Old 12-06-2008, 04:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

How many pairs of shoes do you own? probably about 20 ish if you count all my flip flops!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The grinch and whatever holiday movies come out that year!
What magazines do you subscribe to? None anymore... I think my bridal one finally ran out..
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? I usually pass out on the couch while watching a movie around 8...lame, I know
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?NO!! I am waiting for them though!

Ilvtching

Old 12-06-2008, 05:14 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #12

How many pairs of shoes do you own? A LOT...not as many as I used to though...now I go for quality, not quantity (is that a sign of old age????)
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Original Grinch...my fave.
What magazines do you subscribe to? Better Homes and Gardens
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Just chillin with the fam, hot bath, good book
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Should've...but we won't go there right now!

bookworm86

Old 12-06-2008, 05:19 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #13

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many that I don't where and too few that I do!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? "It's a Wonderful Life", "Christmas Story", the Christmas classic collection with Rudolph and Frosty...pretty typical
What magazines do you subscribe to? I used to get tons of magazines when subscriptions were cheap on Ebay. I think all I still get is Glamour, Self and Natural Health.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? A glass of wine, take out with the hubby and a good movie!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Not yet. We usually don't have any until January.

whitsc

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 05:21 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #14

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 25?? I have lots of sandals and flip flops!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Polar Express, Original Grinch, Sound of Music
What magazines do you subscribe to? none
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? good book, pizza, movie/tv, pj's on the couch
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? nope, I live in the lowcountry of SC, so it is not very likely!!

SusanTeach

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 05:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #15

How many pairs of shoes do you own? about 10
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Elf
What magazines do you subscribe to? People and Reader's Digest
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? going out to eat dinner so I don't have to cook!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No snow here in the south (most of the time) - but a few hurricane days.

ritabook2

saturday survey
Old 12-06-2008, 05:26 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #16

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 20-30?
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown, Rudolph
What magazines do you subscribe to? don't subscribe, but I read Self and Redbook pretty regularly
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? pizza, TV, book!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? no-we don't get those until January or February around here!

Charlotte

I'll play!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #17

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 40 or 50 -- some that I need to part with!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? the original Grinch
What magazines do you subscribe to? Real Simple, Family Circle, and First. I am a magazine junky and buy them all the time!
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Couch - DH - remote - blanket
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Nope, not yet!

rolltidegirl

Old 12-06-2008, 06:09 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #18

How many pairs of shoes do you own? according to me, not enough but according to DH, too many!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?The Polar Express on Christmas Eve right before we tuck the kids into bed to await Santa
What magazines do you subscribe to? Hallmark Magazine
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? spend some time uninterrupted on my computer at night after the kids have gone to bed
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? are you kidding...this is Alabama?! We did have big huge snow flurries but they didn't even stick! Maybe there is hope we will get some snow at some point this year!

flutterbuggy

Old 12-06-2008, 06:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #19

How many pairs of shoes do you own? not many, if I could live in flip flops or slippers, I would!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Polar Express, The Santa Clause, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, just about any and all Christmas movies!! I love them!
What magazines do you subscribe to? Rachael Ray, Hallmark
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? getting into comfy sweatpants or pjs, having a few drinks, ordering a pizza with my fiance and relaxing on the couch watching House episodes or a Boston sports game (Red Sox or Celtics!)

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, not yet!! We haven't really gotten snow yet, but we are supposed to get a few inches tonight!

Jalon

da survey
Old 12-06-2008, 06:26 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #20

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I do not have time to count them this morning. In other words, too many!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? No, but we like the Chevy Chase Christmas movie (Griswold's). When I was little I had to watch all the Christmas shows, though! (Grinch, Rudolph, etc)

What magazines do you subscribe to? Too many! DH works for a major publishing company, so I can get any of their about 800 titles deeply discounted or free.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? With QUIET! DH and I like to either have a quiet dinner at home and share a bottle of wine, or go to a quiet restaurant where there will likely be no kids. Usually we'll put on music and just hang out, but once in awhile we'll pop in a Netflix movie. If the mood strikes we have a huge corner jacuzzi tub and we'll take a glass of wine in there and light candles. Oh, we also put water in the jacuzzi.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, which is not unusual for us. What I despise are days we are out for ICE storms. That's happened the last 2 years in January. When that happens, either roads are worse than with snow, or power goes out. I'd rather be at school having a regular day than miss for those kinds of days.

akymsu

Old 12-06-2008, 06:28 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #21

How many pairs of shoes do you own? quite a few
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Christmas Story
What magazines do you subscribe to? Redbook, Taste of Home, Shape
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Go to the gym, it's always quiet and I can get my favorite machine and pick the channel on tv.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Nope

mom2six

Old 12-06-2008, 06:38 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #22

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 2 pairs of boots, 1 sneakers, 2 clogs, 2 heels, 1 pair sandles and a couple more....the most I've ever owned at once

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Shoes, the old version with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda in Yours, Mine and Ours (not really Christmas but my mom and I used to watch it at Christmas), most any Christmas movie that comes on

Country Woman, Southern Living, A Taste of Home
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Soak in the jacuzzi with a glass of wine, candles and a good book....which I never get to do but usually after kids go to bed, I curl up on the couch in my bedroom and settle in with a good movie or book.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No

luvs_her_job

Good morning!
Old 12-06-2008, 06:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #23

How many pairs of shoes do you own? WAY too many...or not enough. That reminds me, i need a new pair of black high heels...
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?I watch The Christmas Story every year while I wrap presents. it's my thing. I also watch Elf but usually in school. We also watch either Christmas Vacation or It's a Wonderful Life on Chritsmas Eve at my mother's house.
What magazines do you subscribe to?Nothing at teh moment but if Rob is going ot keep being on Entertainment Weekly, I make have to subscribe to that. oh, adn I forgot. i do subcribe to Crochet Today. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Shopping or a great dinner out.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No darn it. I keep hearing about all this snow my area is supposed to get, not anything more than a dusting so far.

luv2teach77

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 07:12 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #24

How many pairs of shoes do you own? whoa, I've never actually counted, but I'd guess around 30-40
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? A Christmas Story (all time favorite!), Elf (makes me laugh so hard every year), at least one of the Santa Clause movies
What magazines do you subscribe to? Better Homes and Gardens and Taste of Home
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? dinner at home with family and a quiet evening on the couch
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? none...yet

MissO

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 07:59 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #25

How many pairs of shoes do you own? omg - way too many. But I only consistently wear about 6 or 7 pairs.

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Preacher's Wife, Elf, usually The Christmas Story

What magazines do you subscribe to? None on purpose, but I think someone got me a gift subscription to Women's Health.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Chatting online (or on the phone) with BF on my couch with my feet up

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, we don't get snow here. But we've had two early release days because of athletics! (One on the day of the homecoming parade, and one on the day of a football game in a town an hour and a half away. Go figure.)

NoElephants

Old 12-06-2008, 07:59 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #26

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 51..no I didnt count-I have 2 shoe racks that hold 25 shoes each, and I have one pair that doesnt fit.
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Grinch
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? read PT, watch TV, adult beverage
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? nope-live in Texas

bookgeek59

Old 12-06-2008, 08:18 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #27

How many pairs of shoes do you own? about 15

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? animated Grinch and It's a Wonderful Life

What magazines do you subscribe to? Hallmark and Scholastic Instructor

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Before I leave work almost every Friday, I set my classroom timer for 30 minutes, crank up itunes, then clean- purge papers, file stuff, reshelve books, wipe down my shelves/tables, etc.- This is relaxing bc I know I'll come back Monday to a nice clean workspace- I do a mini-version of this almost everyday for 10 minutes

I also come home and nap, read soemthign non-work, call a friend, drink a hot tea, watch mindless TV for an hour, anything that I think I need to unwind

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? NO!!! Thanks for reminding me

mushyk

Old 12-06-2008, 08:20 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #28

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Never enough...
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? the Grinch,sometimes Home Alone, Santa Clause
What magazines do you subscribe to? None
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Eating out or in with take out, occasionally some staff go to a local pub or my DH and DS watch TV
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? We don't get snow days or even too cold days - our super feels that a little cold or snow isn't going to stop us!

EllaKate

Old 12-06-2008, 08:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #29

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 10
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Elf, Christmas Story, It's a Wondeful Life
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Out for dinner or eat at home, watch tv, read
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, not in Arizona.

janiebird19

Survey
Old 12-06-2008, 09:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #30

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many to count, but I never have enough shoes
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Not really -- I do love a Charlie Brown Christmas though
What magazines do you subscribe to? Not much into mags
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Dinner out then come home and fall asleep watching tv
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? I wish!

JMP624

Old 12-06-2008, 09:36 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #31

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I would say about 20 pairs with 5 that I wear regularly
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? I love the Christmas Story
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Sitting on the couch watching the TV or a movie and eating Mexican Food!!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Yes!! We have had one of both! Hopefully we get another delay or two before Christmas break!!

bonnybelle

Thanks for asking!
Old 12-06-2008, 09:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #32

How many pairs of shoes do you own? five
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer
What magazines do you subscribe to? Instructor
Meeting friends for drinks is so civilized
No, not in sunny California

Last edited by bonnybelle; 12-06-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: color of fonts

crazy4catz

Sat. survey
Old 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #33

Mhiag's Message: How many pairs of shoes do you own?20 or so
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?Christmas Story & Charlie Brown Christmas
What magazines do you subscribe to?Mailbox for 2nd & 3rd, family Circle
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week?Depends-during football season go watch DS's in the marching band otherwise dinner either carryout or restaurant with no waiting. Last night I read and went on PT, jumped up and down about our selection to the Inaugural parade, Sleeping by 9:30
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Sorry no snow here in sunny AZ- I do have to say I miss those days a little as I taught in IL for 13 yrs.

beachteach

answers
Old 12-06-2008, 12:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #34

How many pairs of shoes do you own? counting flip flops 25ish
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Love Actually

What magazines do you subscribe to? US Weekly

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Laying on the couch and taking a nap!

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? hahaha no

Bethany

Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #35

I own about 25 pairs

Elf, Polar Express, and A Christmas Story

None...but DH has a Reader's Digest subscription that I sometimes read

Rent a movie, order pizza, and cozy up to DH

Hahahahaa...nope...not in Southeast LA!

lmn

Sat. Survey
Old 12-06-2008, 01:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #36

How many pairs of shoes do you own? At least 2 dozen, maybe more.
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? No, not really.
What magazines do you subscribe to? Real Simple
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? A glass of wine and ordering in.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No. Even though I'm in Minnesota, it's rare.

MrChapp

Old 12-06-2008, 02:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #37

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many! I honestly don't know.

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Any Jim Henson productions, whether they are movies or specials

What magazines do you subscribe to? Real Simple, Natural Living, and InStyle. I also get Michigan Reading Journal, The Reading Teacher, and Reading Research Quarterly. My DH gets Time and Newsweek.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? On the couch in PJs.

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? None yet. Today's the first time we've gotten significant amounts of snow. Most of our snow days come later in the winter, if we get them at all (in MI, they expect people to be able to deal with the snow).

packerfan

Ok
Old 12-06-2008, 02:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #38

How many pairs of shoes do you own?Too many to count it is a weakness!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Yes Home Alone and any that are on the Hallmark and Lifetime
What magazines do you subscribe to? Parenting, All You and Cookie (Don't care for it too much)
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? sit on the couch and watch tv with DD
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Yes last Monday. (I live in Wisconsin)

kamehameha

Old 12-06-2008, 03:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #39

How many pairs of shoes do you own? about ten

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? While You Were Sleeping

What magazines do you subscribe to? Entertainment Weekly
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? read, relax, or surf the internet

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? None--(live in Texas and I don't expect to have one this year)

Last edited by kamehameha; 12-06-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: accidently put PP responses

GreenBunny

Old 12-06-2008, 05:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #40

I have no idea but I wear 6 or 7

We always watch The Snowman at least once during the season. I might make my son watch It's a Wonderful Life this year for the first time.

Canadian Living

with an excellent dinner and a glass of wine

Snow days?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Our superintendent doesn't believe in closing the schools for snow days as it costs too much money. Safety for his teachers? nah (not that I'm a cynic or anything). It also doesn't snow here very much and when it DOES snow, we're still expected to make it in to work. I'm not going to bust myself on snow days. I'd rather lose the day's pay than have an accident because of the morons who insist that driving in the snow is "just like driving in the rain".

tpateacher

survey
Old 12-06-2008, 06:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #41

How many pairs of shoes do you own? probably around 50 if I count flip flops...doesn't seem like enough though!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Grinch
What magazines do you subscribe to? none...I buy US Weekly occasionally
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? go out with friends for a few drinks
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? no, we don't usually have them this early

2ndGradeDeb

Old 12-06-2008, 06:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #42

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have at least 50 pairs of shoes. My husband and his friend made me a shoe rack in the garage.
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Christmas Story is still our favorite!
What magazines do you subscribe to? Instructor and People Style Watch
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? I put my pajamas on, hit the couch and catch up on shows I missed during the week.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? I live in sunny California! I have just started wearing a sweater in the morning and evenings. The days are still nice!

BioAdoptMom3

Old 12-06-2008, 06:49 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #43

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Six, I would much rather spend my money on clothes

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Home Alone and The Christmas Carol

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? By going out to eat with my family

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Nope, and it probably won't happen either, since I live in Daytona. Although if it does snow here (very rarely), even a 1/4 on the ground or a very light coating of ice is enough to cancel school because no one knows how to drive on it around here.

Nancy

Ima Teacher

Old 12-06-2008, 07:39 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #44

I haven't counted, but probably close to 100. I love shoes.

I don't make it a point to watch anything in particular, but I do tend to watch them if they're on.

None. I don't like magazines much.

I enjoy staying home whenever possible.

Not yet. We usually don't get show until January. We've had a bit this year, but nothing enough to get us out of school.