Well not really rhymes but little tricks that help.
1. You have to be 16 to drive a 4 x 4.
2. 5, 6, 7, 8 ( 56 = 7 x 8 )
3. 2 6's crossed the desert. When the were done they were thirsty sixes (36).
4. Zero is a wizard (I draw a zero with a wizard's hat) and turns anything that stands before him into a zero.
5. One is a mirror and reflects back what stands in front of it.
Last year my students really enjoyed Timez Attack (computer game; link is above), and I used it with my daughter who was in third grade last year and enjoyed it. You can download it for free, or buy an upgraded version for a fee. My students and daughter were perfectly happy with the free version.
I bought their CD off of Itunes and my students LOVE IT! They have the 7's down and before we even started our multiplication unit. We just started with skip counting. They even have a Triangle song and Place Value. Soooo cute. It really gets the kids moving!