I just ordered a subscription to The Mailbox and I've been looking at the companion website. So far I'm finding it just a bit confusing! (Or it could just be that I'm very tired tonight..)
I have just a few questions for those of you that use the companion website. I apologize in advance for any questions that are completely obvious.
- What are the magazine extenders? Are they just links with the reproducibles that are in the actual bi-monthly magazines?
- If they're just the reproducibles, is there a way to go back and look at the text from past issues, too? (where they have the actual descriptions and ideas?)
- Can you save the downloads from past issues on your computer?
- I saw some links that said "One time only download". Can you access and print the pages multiple times? Or was that just to print them all at once? I was afraid to explore too much in case I could only access things one time!
- Do I get free access to the Bookbag Companion website, too?
What are the perks of having this? Is there something I'm missing? I was very excited to get access to the calendars and newsletters, but I honestly think I like the free ones on the Busy Teacher's Cafe website more!
Thanks in advance!