Help

ARCHIVE

Weekly Behavior Log

>

Windalynn

Weekly Behavior Log
Old 08-17-2006, 06:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This is a behavior log that I worked on today...I am going to have my students color their "star" to show behavior in school for the day. I really want my students to take a little more responsibility with tracking their own behavior and I want to keep parents informed daily as well

Attached Files
File Type: doc STARWeeklyBehaviorSheet 2.doc (46.0 KB, 621 views)
Windalynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Risa

Thanks for the idea!
Old 08-17-2006, 07:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Hi! I'm teaching fourth grade so this behavior log might be a bit too young for my students. I'm going to think about this a bit to see how I might adapt it.

My theme, this year, happens to be "Reaching for the Stars" so the fact that you have 'stars' for kids to color in, to indicate their behavior, makes me think I may be able to use this in some way. Thanks again!!
Risa is offline   Reply With Quote

beachteach

Love it!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

That is super cute! I love it! I've been looking for a really cute one to use and I've found it. Thanks!
Jen
beachteach is offline   Reply With Quote

Sharon D. W.

Conduct Marks - Use for older grades
Old 08-18-2006, 09:34 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I too love this Behaviour Log which I plan to try and use as well. Thank you for sharing!

If you need to use it for older grades have each colour represent a point scale:

Yellow = 3 points
Blue = 2 points
Orange = 1 point
Red = 0 points

Have them mark the number inside the star before they colour over it. I actually plan to try this with my first graders. Although I may not use it for the whole class all the time. I'll think about that one. I usually have a handful of kiddos who need a behaviour plan and this would work. I would give a Golden Ticket to a student on a behaviour Log either daily or weekly. This is a chance to win a prize daily, weekly and monthly. Other students will earn Golden Tickets for other things even though they are not on a behaviour log. Also I think I'd send it home each week and not each day to be looked at by home.

Each week, each individual student scores a mark out of 15 for a conduct mark that you could use for Health or Social Studies etc if you used it for the whole class.

sdwl
Sharon D. W. is offline   Reply With Quote