Help

ARCHIVE

New Jersey?

>

Grade4Teach

New Jersey?
Old 08-22-2006, 02:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am looking for teachers in New Jersey to participate in an exciting project. I teach fourth grade in Morris County and our entire Social Studies curriculum is based on New Jersey. I am looking for a class in each county to complete a questionaire about your county and either mail or e-mail it to the other participants (there will be 20; one from each county excluding your own).

Would you like to participate? If you don't want to, would you be willing to ask around your school and see if there is someone who does? I would really like to get this started, I think it will be a great learning experience for the students.

If you need would like to participate or need additional information, please contact ecaputo@easthanoverschools.org

Thanks!

Grade4Teach is offline   Reply With Quote

Kelly3282

Old 08-25-2006, 04:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I also teach 4th grade in NJ (Middlesex County). I did a similar project like this last year with a group of teachers I found on here. After spending $20 plus on postcards and stamp, I was very dissappointed to only receive about 6 postcards in return. I think the idea is great and my students enjoyed getting postcards, but with such little participation I was very upset! Hopefully, it will work for you!

Just an idea - just writing letters is a less expensive way of doing this project. Teachers and students can print pictures off of the internet of important places in their county!
Kelly3282 is offline   Reply With Quote