Focus Wall for Treasures - ProTeacher Community

bosoxfan

Focus Wall for Treasures
Old 07-23-2009, 04:08 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am starting to work on my focus wall for Treasures. Has anyone done this before with the Treasures Reading Series. I would love to hear what you have done and to see any pictures. I am very visual and don't know where to start. Thanks for any help!

bosoxfan is offline   Reply With Quote

libarra1

I will be starting unit 1 next week
Old 07-23-2009, 06:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

but then go on vacation (off-track) on Friday so I am not doing my board as I need to clean for the next teacher. I however, typed up the info for the unit. I am only doing theme, story title, author, illustrator, genre, phonics and standards. I can attach if you need. I don't have a picture of the focus wall. I might be able to take one of the other teachers who are not going on vacation yet.
libarra1 is offline   Reply With Quote

bosoxfan

Thanks
Old 07-24-2009, 03:38 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Just knowing what headings you are using for 1st grade helps. Thanks for offering to attach what you have done- it would be a great help if you can. Both using a focus wall and teaching 1st grade are new to me so I am still trying to figure out what needs to go on the wall. I picked up my teacher editions at school this past week so I hope to dive into the project this upcoming week. Again- thanks so much for your help.
bosoxfan is offline   Reply With Quote