I saw these as I was looking for stuff for my daughter in grad school. Not sure if you could use any of this info, but....
Speech bulletin board ideas
· I have recently finished using a bullseye interactive bulletin board. I used large sheets of colored art paper and traced circles of different colors and sizes to make a bullseye. Then I cut out large arrows for the students. My heading is " Can your speech hit the bullseye?" In the middle of the bullseye are the words " Perfect Speech". I have my students say the word containing their target sound and they put the arrow on the board according to how well they thought they produced the sound. Furthest out worst - perfect in the middle. I have 6 different levels. Then I tell them where I thought the arrow should go. It is great to help with self-monitoring and awareness. And then they tell me how they could produce the sound better. It is non-competitive and everyone always begs to play it.
· Buzzing in speech be a good listener blizzard of winter vocabulary
· Welcome to the speech and lang zoo somebody holding balloons each have word: fluency, articulation, expressive lang., receptive lang. , voice,
· Racetrack: racing towards good speech move cars around track as progress
· Football: Touchdown for good speech footballs race toward goal
· Spring into good speech Take good speech with you on vacation-fall into good speech- lets talk turkey- ringing in the new year with good speech speech students rule (on rulers) let good speech bloom
· Were a good picture of speech & lang: camera film