Report Card Comments - ProTeacher Community

teachersd

Report Card Comments
Old 05-19-2010, 05:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

What are some of things everyone writes on the final report card of the year for comments? I am just trying to get some ideas as that will be approaching shortly!
Thanks!!

teachersd is offline   Reply With Quote

wildflowerri

end of year comments
Old 05-19-2010, 08:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

It has been a pleasure having ________in first grade. She has had a great year and is ready for second grade. It is very important for _____ to read and write over the summer so she does not lose the fine progress she has made this year. I highly recommend _______participate in the ________Public Library summer reading program.

It is very important for ____ to read and write over the summer so he maintains or increases his fluency and stamina. We do not want _____to lose the fine progress he has made this year.

I have enjoyed having _____ as a student this year. She has shown progress and is ready for second grade.

____ continues to struggle with application of reading and writing strategies. She would benefit from the additional teaching and learning at our summer academy. I very highly recommend ________ participate in the ____ Public Library summer reading program.

_______ has worked very hard this year. He has demonstrated fine progress and is ready for second grade.
wildflowerri is offline   Reply With Quote