Think Central - Story Town Online resources - ProTeacher Community

Ms.SB

Think Central - Story Town Online resources
Old 07-19-2010, 08:02 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My district uses this series. I do not usually do much with the basal, but while I'm planning for my maternity leave, I want to have the resources available for my long term sub. I can't seem to find the Weekly Assessment book that came along with the series. I have used the online materials quite a few times to find what I need, but the Weekly Assessments aren't available on my online account.

I emailed Houghton Mifflin and they said the Weekly Assessments aren't a part of my resources. If I had the hard copy of the book paid for by my district, shouldn't it be available online, as well? Everything else is online but this one item. Supposedly, a new copy of this book is coming to me in the Fall, but who knows when it'll arrive. Last year, I didn't get all my materials until November.

Is it available online for you?

Ms.SB is offline   Reply With Quote

mrsp0818

Old 07-19-2010, 01:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am pretty sure you cannot get the tests online if I remember correctly. I use to use that site all the time.
You may be able to google and see if someone else has it on their sites b/c there are a ton of websites that go with storytown.

Maybe ask a coworker if you can borrow their book and just make 1 or 2 original copies for when you are out

good luck to you!
mrsp0818 is offline   Reply With Quote