Here's a thread that might be helpful:
* For a bulletin board (like Writing), you could use "Let's Lasso Up Some Outstanding Work!" and attach a rope around the border.
* For a welcome board, you could use "Welcome to Mr./Mrs. ___'s Corral - A Great Place to Hang your Hat!" Add cut out hats with pictures of the kids on them or enlarge the pictures and put the hats on the kids!
* Another idea, title it "Howdy Partners!" or "Welcome, Buckaroos!" and put student names on western cut outs like hats & boots or horses.
* Star of the Week could be "Cowpoke of the Corral" or "Have you "Herd" About..."
* Math board could be "Wanted: Super Star Problem Solvers!"
* Job chart could be titled "Ranch Hands"
* Birthday chart could be "Birthday Buckaroos!"
* Science (or other) could be "Rootin' Tootin' Science"