"Meet Me" Plenty of fish - ProTeacher Community

sunsets11

"Meet Me" Plenty of fish
Old 11-01-2010, 02:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

So - I'm admitting to you, my online friends, that I'm working on this whole online dating angle to get out in the world a bit more than I already am.

I thought I had figured Plenty of Fish out - or at least most of it... and now I'm stumped. What is this "Meet Me" feature? Is it new? How does it work?

I've gotten several emails saying that so and so wants to meet me (from plenty of fish). Each time, I look at the profile, check my "mail" and there is nothing there... the couple times that the profile looked decent I sent an email saying something to the effect of "I got an email saying that you might want to meet me. I read your profile..." with a question or connection. No response.

So, I'm wondering what it is, and how it works. It's not listed in the FAQ and I don't think I"m catching on!

TIA

RJean

meet me
Old 11-01-2010, 02:50 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

There is a quick response button on the website. If you click on it (I believe it says "Meet Me" in the bar across the top of the page once you log in) it will show you pictures of guys. You look at the picture and it says "Meet me?" then you click YES or NO ... if you think you might want to meet them you click yes, and it sends a quick note to that person saying you are interested. That is what the guys are doing when they click on yours. They may not have found your profile before doing that so they may not have sent you a message. OR it is an easy way to see if you'd be interested enough in them to look at their profile and send them a message.

at least that's how I think it works. I never used it just looked into it when I got a couple.. good luck! There are some great guys out there :-D

sunsets11

Old 11-01-2010, 02:56 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thanks!

And I really hope you are right about the great guys out there!