Behavior Check Sheet for some students - ProTeacher Community

loggerteacher

Behavior Check Sheet for some students
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have a few students that need to go on a behavior plan. (Not a formal one via RTI, but one in my classroom) So, I created this check sheet. I have a classroom management plan that uses the clips that can go up or down and I like that for managing most behaviors. But, a few students need more and need to work on self monitoring.

I have conferences the first Monday in Feb and want to intro it to parents then. Can you give me your feedback about what looks good and what needs to change?

PS...I figure each kid will need to have their own goal for the #of stars they have to earn each day, so that is why it is a ____. I am thinking that 14/18 would be good as this is just over 75%. There is no 'prize' on there b/c each student will be different. One student will earn time with another staff member he has a good rapport with, a few have parents who will support me at home and reward there, and another I'll just have to think of something.

Thanks!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf behavior check sheet.pdf (112.9 KB, 199 views)
loggerteacher is offline   Reply With Quote

catgirl79

Old 01-27-2011, 02:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Your checklists look good- you might want to replace participate with an observable behavior- raise hand, read text, answer questions- just so the kids and the parents know what you are looking for.
catgirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Caralala

Inspired!
Old 01-28-2011, 03:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I was inspired by your behavior chart...I have a contract for a student this year that isn't helping him. I think that your system will give him more of an opportunity to earn "stars" and feel some moderate success.

I just updated a few things to fit our class. Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: ppt Stars.ppt (211.0 KB, 65 views)
Caralala is offline   Reply With Quote