Smartboard lessons - ProTeacher Community

smithsonian

Smartboard lessons
Old 07-10-2011, 06:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I just found this website and joined. I teach fourth grade in Florida and we use the Treasures, I have a smarboard lesson for whole group for each week. I also have made Go Math Lesson for almost every lesson. I would love to share. Just not sure how to attach to my messages. Looking for any science or social studies smartboard lessons.

survivor6th

Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Welcome to PT. You will have to wait for a little while, not sure how many posts before you can attach. I will be teaching treasures next year in fifth grade for the first time. Do you know anyone who has any smartboard lessons, or any other teacher made materials they would like to share? I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by survivor6th; 07-10-2011 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: spelling correction

runnermom1

Love to have
Old 07-11-2011, 02:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Do you have your lessons on a webpage?

mackensoft

Thanks for Sharing
Old 07-11-2011, 07:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I am finally getting a smartboard this year. I would love it if you could share your smartboard lessons for Treasures. Just need to figure out when you can upload files. If you have a website with them on there then you could share the address. Welcome to Proteacher!!! It is an awesome place to be.

Mariely

Welcome
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Welcome smithsonian! So glad you could join us here at ProTeacher. I too teach 4th grade in Florida. I do not use the Treasures reading series but I do use Go Math.

I'm afraid you wont be able to add attachments to your posts until you have had 25 or 30 posts (I think) and have been with PT for 30 days.

However, if you have your files uploaded on a website you could share the link with us. If not, you could probably upload your files to GoogleDocs and then offer the links to them. Just a suggestion!

smithsonian

Go Math Lessons
Old 07-13-2011, 01:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

If you send me your email I can invite you to dropbox which is a website that allows me to share the lessons. My email is lasmith#pasco.k12.fl.us Once you send me your email just look for an invite to the dropbox and accept then you can access all the lessons. Some of the lessons that don't contain videos I can most likely email. Do you have any science smartboard lessons?