Bulletin Board Alternatives - ProTeacher Community

LoliBee

Bulletin Board Alternatives
Old 08-06-2011, 04:54 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am in a small classroom that will be used for before and after school care... I teach the the FL VPK from 9-12 in the same room. The room has NO bulletin boards. Last year I had an assistant and she helped in me in the room we were in to do our bulletin boards. This year I will be at my ratio by myself. Since I am only in the room basically 3 hours, and without an assistant, I actually don't mind not having a bulletin board to do. Where would I have the time to do it??? I do have a small board that I will do that is outside our class but its like 1 foot by 1 foot type board.
Then comes my question. I really do want to try to display or utilize the kids work in other ways. I can make class books of certain projects. I might be able to talk my owner into letting me have a board, but there is not much wall space left for one.
What other things can I do ??? Any ideas?

LoliBee is offline   Reply With Quote

laffytaffy610

try...
Old 08-06-2011, 06:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

could you try using a clothespin line that you could hang work from? or what about cool paper attached to the wall with a clothespin glued on to that to hang work from for each student?
laffytaffy610 is offline   Reply With Quote

BlueStar

Last year I used
Old 08-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

display boards (like for science projects) for bulletin boards. We're limited to only 20% wall space as display in our classrooms. Being so portable was an added, unexpected bonus to their use.
BlueStar is offline   Reply With Quote