Help

ARCHIVE

Easter Ideas

>

rockingbarbie

Easter Ideas
Old 03-28-2007, 02:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Does anyone have any great Easter ideas.
Games, books, crafts. I just pulled out my Easter folder and realized how thin it is.

Thanks
I'm at a public school.

rockingbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Viola Swamp

Old 03-31-2007, 11:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am going to have my students make puppets (lamb, chick, rabbit) and we are going to do a reader's theater.

I found it all online, if you're interested in the script just let me know.
Viola Swamp is offline   Reply With Quote

runningqueen

easter ideas
Old 03-31-2007, 01:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I am planning on having centers set up in my classroom on the last day before easter break. One center is going to be a jelly bean center. You can either have them graph their jelly beans. You could also make them use their five senses to write adjectives describing the jelly beans. My students will be making an bunny craft out of a paper bag, yarn, and old newspapers crumbled inside to hold it up. Another center will be addition and subtraction problems located on easter color sheets. My last center will actually be the most entertaining. My students are going to dye eggs. Then they will write the steps they went through in dying the eggs. Hope these help.
runningqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Viola Swamp

running queen
Old 04-01-2007, 10:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I really like your ideas of having Easter centers. I just have one question, what are you going to have the students do with the eggs after they have dyed them? Are they going to take them home, and if so, how will they transport them??
Viola Swamp is offline   Reply With Quote

apple annie

cute and easy
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

My second graders made a cute little "mini Easter basket" from an envelope. I get colored envelopes from the drug store in their card displays they always have leftovers.

The student licks and seals the envelope, then they turn it up so it is in fromt of them on the desk vertically. You draw ears on the envelope from the top corner about halfway down on either side, You use the side folded part ofthe envelope for the putsdie part of the ear. Then cut along your lines so that the envelope will now open like a little basket. Then they can draw on face and whiskers. I had my kids cut eyes and nose and pink ear insides from construction paper to glue on. These were so cute. Stufff a little easter grass inside the bunny's head. I had my kids cut out egg shapes from cardstock for parents. They write on them, "Good for one hug", "Good for one bedtime story,"(The child must read a story to the parent), etc. I wish I had a picture of one. It would be self explanatory.

apple annie is offline   Reply With Quote

apple annie

here's a pic
Old 04-03-2007, 12:33 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

i found a pic on the internet of the bunny envelope. I have never done an attachment here. I hope this works.
Attachment

Sign in to view attachment. Not a member? Sign Up FREE
apple annie is offline   Reply With Quote