Weight Watchers etools access code - ProTeacher Community

Teacherbee_4

Weight Watchers etools access code
Old 12-30-2011, 02:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am a lifetime member of weight watchers. I went today for my monthly weigh-in and to get the information on the new points plus 2012. I know I get free etools as a lifetime member. The lady at WW gave me the information. I went online to get redeem my free etools, but I can't find the access code. It said it is in my getting started booklet. They showed a picture of the book, and I have looked all through it and can't find it. Do any of you know where in the book it is? Like a page number? Otherwise, I will stop by another day and see if they can give me the etools voucher...I guess you can get access code in the getting started booklet or on an etools voucher from your leader.

aeiouteach

Free?
Old 12-30-2011, 02:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm a Lifetime Member too and had no idea etools were free for us. I will be checking that out ASAP. Thank you! As for the code...wish I could help. Can you call the toll free number and ask?

Miss Binney

Old 12-30-2011, 03:30 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I'm pretty sure you have to pay for eTools. I am a lifetime member and I pay for it. If you find out otherwise, let me know!

Miss Binney

From the webiste...
Old 12-30-2011, 03:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

As a Lifetime Member, do I have to pay for Weight Watchers Online?

There is no Lifetime membership discount for Weight Watchers Online and there is both a sign-up fee and a monthly charge.
If you continue to attend Weight Watchers Meetings, we suggest you subscribe to Weight Watchers eTools; but if you are not going to Meetings, you may want to consider Weight Watchers Online.

Weight Watchers Online has two payment-plan options: 1. Monthly payment of $18.95 plus a one-time sign up fee of $29.95 for a first month total of $48.90. Subsequent months are billed automatically at $18.95. 2. Three months for $65.00 which includes a $29.95 one time set up fee. Subsequent months are billed automatically at $18.95. At the end of the 3-month period, subscribers are eligible to renew at the 3-month discounted rate of $49.95. There is no sign-up fee for the renewal. This change can be made in your Profile under Account Status.

Teacherbee_4

Changed...
Old 12-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

You use to have to pay, but with Points Plus 2012, it has changed. Lifetime members who weigh in once a month and are no more than 2 pounds above their goal get an access code for free etools.

Check it out:

www.weightwatchers.com/lifetimeetools/

Illini Teacher

It is free for lifetime!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

As long as you weigh in once a month and are within the 2 pounds of your goal....

If you can I would contact customer service. Have your weigh in book handy as your on-line access has something to do with the number under the barcode they scan in everytime you go.

I've had to use them before for etools help and they are very helpful!!

Illini
VelmaR

VelmaR

Free!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

Etools is free for lifetime members now. I became lifetime a few weeks ago. Your leader should give you a voucher at your monthly weigh in with an access code for your free etools. You will need a new access code every few weeks as they do expire and should get a new one from your leader. Just don't enter your voucher number until after you have cancelled your monthly pass if you have one, or they will cancel your etools voucher as well. (That is what I am dealing with now)

Dot lesh

Dot lesh

owner
Old 04-30-2012, 07:11 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

If you weigh in each month and are within 2 pounds of goal weight, you will get a free etools voucher good for 8 weeks.