Qvc - ProTeacher Community

Redundancy

Qvc
Old 08-05-2012, 11:13 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I recently ordered some products from QVC. According to UPS, the package was delivered to my front door on Friday at 3 p.m. However, I was home all day on Friday and never got a package.

I called UPS and they told me to call QVC. When I called QVC, they said they could see that the package was delivered, but that they were sorry for the inconvenience and would ship a second package out immediately.

I should feel completely satisfied, but I am so confused.

Doesn't anybody care about what happened to the original package? It was an order worth over $100! How can QVC afford to just ship out a second order without recovering the initial order?

I am thankful and relieved, but I am just so confused that this is the solution. Has this ever happened to any of you? I order a lot of things online, and this has never happened to me before.

bucket

Ups
Old 08-05-2012, 11:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I had a package from Victoria's Secret disappear this summer. When reading the tracking history it said that the package was on the truck and would be delivered that day. It wouldn't get delivered and the tracking history would change to say that it would be delivered the next day. It was so frustrating. Victoria's Secret refunded me the money that I had paid for 2 day shipping and sent out another package express. However, my DD had to leave for Florida without her bikinis and I had to buy a couple at Target to replace them. I was not happy!

CHenard

Amazon
Old 08-05-2012, 11:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I ordered a Kindle and 2 thermoses last fall and tracked it. It came 2 days before the tracking said it would so I thought that was great. We had such a hard time getting the Kindle to register. Finally we got it registered after talking to people at Amazon and a Kindle expert had to do a bunch of stuff to it.

A few days later we got the same exact package of a Kindle and 2 thermoses. Turns out that was the correct package and that Kindle was my original one that was registered to me. They had no record of me receiving the original package and if I wasn't honest I could've kept it. I ended up buying the Kindle & thermoses from the second package since I was planning on buying another one anyway.

kim1231

delivery mix- up
Old 08-05-2012, 03:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

My daughter was living in FL several years ago, so DH and I shipped her Christmas package UPS. It had some nice gifts for her and her boyfriend, as well as a few gift cards. Long story, but the package WAS delivered, but it went to ??? court instead of street which was right around the corner. UPS confirmed that it was delivered to the wrong address, but wouldn't compensate. (said it would only reimburse up to $100 with receipt) My daughter knocked on the door of the other address, and they wouldn't answer their door. Clearly they knew that the package was not theirs. In the end, when we flew down to visit, we took them shopping and bought new gifts. I had to look at it this way--- maybe the people who took and opened the packages were in need. I hope I did a Christian thing and looked the other way. Surely the people had a male wearing x-large with a young lady in need of VS underwear! Well, lesson learned- save the receipt and don't include the gift cards in the packages being shipped.

beautigirl

This has happened to me before
Old 08-05-2012, 08:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I ordered a coat and a pair of boots from Piperlime. I never received it and Piperlime resent my items with no questions asked. I lived in an apartment et the time and would constantly be on the look-out for one of my neighbors wearing my things.