grade one year plan for a saskatchewan school - ProTeacher Community

bern

bern

grade one year plan for a saskatchewan school
Old 06-16-2007, 11:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

this is my first time teaching a grade one class and would like some help with a year plan if anyone is willing to share what they have, it would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Rosberry

Hi!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am not any help to you- I have a 4,5, 6 classroom, but I just wanted to say WELCOME to a fellow Saskatchewan teacher!!!

Cathy-Dee

year plans
Old 06-20-2007, 09:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I've been teaching grade 3 now for 2 years, but before that I taught grade 1 for 10 years. I still have my year plans for grade 1 and I'd be more than happy to share them with you.

Just send me an email and I can email them right away to you. I'm not sure which email I have on my account, but if you email my school email
cathyb@fvsd.ab.ca
I will get back to you quicker.

The social studies curriculum has changed, but my LA should be fine and math for the most part. But I'll send you what I have and you can make whatever changes you need

AND WELCOME to the world of TEACHING

MalibuBarbie

Do you know...
Old 07-11-2007, 05:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Kathy Cassidy? She's in Moose Jaw. I found her when I searched for first grade websites. I've taught kindergarten and first grade for 17 years and I am totally impressed with Kathy!

Here's her website....I have not found any evidence that she is in proteacher but then again, I never looked for her!

http://news.mjsd1.ca/~kcassidy/cassidyhome.html

If you don't mind a USA bend on a first grade plan, join the threads over in the first grade area.

Barb

andiemax

Grade One year plan
Old 04-26-2009, 01:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I read you message, I will be starting my first year as a grade one teacher in the fall 2009 in Saskatchewan. I was wondering if you would shre your year plan with me?

HeidiSK

HeidiSK

Grade One Year Plan
Old 07-21-2009, 01:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

Hello Cathy,

I have sent a message regarding this post to your email address mentioned.

I am a brand new teacher starting out in grade one. I was just hoping that if it is not too much trouble you could share your grade one year plan with me. I have so much planning to do and all of my experience comes only from my internship which was in a grade 2 classroom.

It would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Heidi

Christina C

Christina C

Grade 1 yearplan
Old 09-07-2009, 04:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

Hi!! This will be my first year teaching grade 1. I had Kindergarten last year only had to look at one curriculum with year plan and this year it's like 7 I need to use. I have read over most of them haven't started with the actual year plan but looking forward to it. I am needing to look at one or simple ways to write it out. Some tips would help!! Thank u in advance!!

christianed

Re: Grade 1 Math year plan
Old 10-21-2011, 11:31 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

4 years later, I hope with fingers crossed that you still have your grade 1 year plan. This is my first year teaching math and I'm actually teaching K to 3 in a rural school. I am focusing on basic skills at the moment in response to the students' math assessments, but my administrator wants a year plan by the end of this month, October (yikes!)I thought I would use the Grade 1 year plan as a springboard and line up the learning outcomes of the other grades next to it. Help please!

sunny2B

Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I would love to see your grade one overview as well please. New to teaching grade 1 in British Columbia!