SubAssistant not loading - ProTeacher Community

Vlad

SubAssistant not loading
Old 01-06-2013, 06:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Has anyone had trouble going on the SubAssistant site? Seems to not be working this morning.

Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote

lynnieg14

lynnieg14

subassist problems
Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am having the same issues. not only is the website not working but the application on my phone isnt working as well.. and I just subscribed last night. Paying money for something that doesn't work...

Vlad

Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

The site is up now. Can I ask if you use Aesop or other systems like SFE? If you use Aesop, have you received any job notices?
Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote

Dougie

Old 01-07-2013, 09:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

We use Aesop in our district. I do not use Sub Assistant because I use C4C for free. I have a good friend who also works in the district and he pays for the sub assistant app. I saw this thread and I texted him about it and he said he got a job this morning through sub assistant. He had no knowledge of the site being down.

We have tested the Aesop system and found that jobs are picked up quiker on C4c compared to sub assistant. We were on the phone one night talking and we tested it. The job popped up at the local High School and I nabbed it. The notification he got on subassistant came 10-12 seconds after I saw it on C4C. He has the advantage because he can get notified on his phone wherever he is while i am glued to the room my computer is in because I dont have a lap top and C4C does not run on my ipad.
Dougie is offline   Reply With Quote