Printable T-shirt outline - ProTeacher Community

Risa

Printable T-shirt outline
Old 07-23-2007, 08:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I've decided that my student are going to make a 'page' sized t-shirt where I'll have their photo as the 'emblem' around which they write their character traits. Well, I guess I forgot that I have NO drawing talent because I definitely haven't been able to draw even the most simple t-shirt outline!

Yes, it's very short notice, because I thought I'd have drawn it by now! ! I need it for tomorrow or Wednesday. I have lots of other things I'm preparing for this week, the start of our new school year, so I don't want to take the time to search the web. I'm hoping one of you might know of a web site where I can print out a full page t-shirt outline. I know I've seen 'em, but right now is not the right time for me to search it out. (I've got goodie bags to fill! )
Thanks!

Risa is offline   Reply With Quote

Ms. J

Hope this works...
Old 07-23-2007, 09:16 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

You are always so helpful, Risa. Hopefully this will help you in the knick of time.

Click on this link for Father's Day t-shirts, and if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see various t-shirt printouts. You may have to enlarge it a bit...hopefully this works. If I find anything else, I will post.

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/fathers_day_tshirt.htm
Ms. J is online now   Reply With Quote

Risa

Bingo!!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

That's PERFECT!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! I thought I'd have to sit and search it out! Now I can go get some sleep!! Whew!

glo

Cute idea
Old 07-24-2007, 09:11 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I hope you don't mind that I loved your t-shirt idea so much that I decided I would like to use it when school starts back up for me. Thanks in advance for your creative idea!!!
glo is offline   Reply With Quote

Risa

Sure, glo!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:40 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

This board is all about sharing and support. I asked for ideas for something to hang in the classroom from the ceiling to represent the kids, and a ProTeacher member (NJTeacher) came through for me with the idea of personalizing a t-shirt to hang.
Next I asked for a printable t-shirt outline, and, once again, another member (Ms. J) came through for me!
Lucky me! I got exactly what I wanted for my students just for the asking!

The best thing, here, is that if one benefits, many others can benefit, too. Once it's posted on ProTeacher. It's there for others to use with their students!

Hope your t-shirts turn out great, glo!

sanibear

t-shirt ditto
Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I needed a t-shirt ditto for a bulletin board that I'm preparing for school. Thank you for the link. You saved the day for, me, too.
sanibear is offline   Reply With Quote
DJPK

DJPK

Spin-Off
Old 01-02-2009, 03:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

I'm having my students use the t-shirt pattern when they design positive Health Habit messages for the t-shirts.