Kite Bulletin Board - ProTeacher Community

MegSe

Kite Bulletin Board
Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was planning on using kites for my welcome back to school bulletin board. I saw a picture of a similar bulletin board with a cute kite pattern where the kites had smiling faces. I have been searching on the internet and can't seem to find any kite patterns that have faces. I was wondering if anyone had anything like this that they wouldn't mind sharing with me. This will be for a third grade classroom. Let me know of any ideas or patterns you may have.

Thanks!

MegSe is offline   Reply With Quote

TeachKids853

Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Not sure of the post your referring too, but I just googled it 'kites with smiley face' and this is what came up for me. Don't know if it's kinda what your looking for or not...either way...here you are.
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Ge...CutoutFace.jpg
TeachKids853 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeannie

digital photos
Old 08-02-2007, 04:03 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

One time I took pictures of the students as though they were holding a kite. Then I had them decorate kites. I cut out the pictures of the kids then attached a string to the end of the kite down to their hands. It was very cute and the kids loved seeing themselves flying kites. Some of the kites were hung from the ceiling close by the bulletin board to give it a 3d look.The background can be whatever you like
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote

ConnieWI

Background paper
Old 08-02-2007, 04:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I saw background fadeless bulletin board paper at the school supply store today that is a light blue with clouds. (Actually, there was also bulletin board paper with waves and also one with snowflakes!) The cloud paper would be the perfect background for your kites!
ConnieWI is offline   Reply With Quote