Help

Advertisements

New eBook a Must Read for All Teachers

>

Jamal

New eBook a Must Read for All Teachers
Old 08-12-2015, 10:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

The message I just posted about this eBook was incomplete; I kept it brief because I simply wanted to see if anything would appear on the ad board this time around. (When I first printed out my message on this eBook two weeks ago, nothing appeared on the board.)

Okay, so it's working now, so here goes.

A Lesson for Ms. Fort was written by a teacher who is angry at politicians who always blame us for everything. "Teachers should be evaluated based on test scores, etc. . ." We hear this every day. So this teacher finally picked up his pen, found some sheets of paper, and decided to "answer" these politicians by telling them what we are all up against--in most cases, lazy students who couldn't care less about their school work, and whose parents, for the most part, are in jail or on drugs.

By the way, you folks have got to read the chapter on teacher observations! What a scam they are! The author is calling for an end to them, so he needs your support.

The book should be on Kindle by the end of September.

Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote