I just love songs!
Anything goes really in my room (within reason), but you can't beat:
* Toot toot, chugga chugga, Big Red Car- The Wiggles (it's just fun and anything by this kids' Aussie band is super)
* Many Elvis songs
* 'He's got the whole world in his hands'- not very religious, but a great sing-along.
* Shannon Noll sings a hit song which is a real fave of my classes called 'Drive'.
* I am an Elephant of India- Bindi Irwin CD/DVD songs (the late Steve Irwin Croc Hunter's daughter)
* She'll be Comin' round the Mountain (seems to be good to work to)
* The Fraggle Rock tune
* Hi-5 is a groovy kids band from Australia who are absolutely brilliant!!
* Hap Palmer (his voice is very calming)
That's all I can think of at the moment! Have fun.