Help

Advertisements

The New AVON

>

twinsister

The New AVON
Old 02-09-2017, 05:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Have you seen an Avon brochure lately? It is definitely not your gramma's Avon anymore. North American AVON has a new marketing team with clothing, purses, housewares, jewelry etc that is equal or better than brand name products.

Nutra Effects is a new skin care line that is made with chia seeds, nature's storehouse of Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is Paraben free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, designed for sensitive skin, and dye-free. There are 4 different formulas to choose for your skin type.

You can shop with a 100% money back guarantee. FREE shipping with a $25.00 order on February 13, 14, 15 at www.youravon.com/cindahammond. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

twinsister is offline   Reply With Quote

twinsister

Looking for Beauty Bosses
Old 02-09-2017, 05:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I became an Avon Representative when I was a full time teacher, mother of 3 college students, and a caregiver to my mom. I called AVON my stress release because it gave me joy and a break from everything else. I started as a personal shopper and gradually grew my business. Now that I am retired, I love it even more. It gives me added income without getting an out of the home job.

If you would like to just get personal discounts or you need an extra income, I would be glad to help you. Send me a PM and I can share more. You can also find information at www.startavon.com Use reference code: cindahammond

You will be able to read about the opportunity without actually signing up. When you are ready, you can begin your journey for $25.00. You will receive over $80.00 worth of full size products, samples, and brochures to begin your business. No inventory required. Free website. Free training. It definitely is a win-win!
twinsister is offline   Reply With Quote