Help

Future Teachers

A goal I want to achieve.

>

bigvuth

A goal I want to achieve.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am going to be a teacher and even as a sub I start off with an average of 30g where I am from. To be a teacher I probably will start with 36g. How much will I pay in taxes alone if I make 30g? What about 36g? It's just I heard it's .30% of my earnings but I'm not sure. It's just that I want to make enough to first take my friends on a trip to phnom penh. It will cost a total of 6-7g from my end. How much can I get in tax returns to use towards money for my trip? I calculated and based on the salaries I will be able to have a bit more than 5g and will be 1-2g short. I hope the tax returns will be able to get me that 1-2g I need.

bigvuth is offline   Reply With Quote

mrsd5

Old 02-14-2017, 03:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I don't know where you are, so my story may be different. But between taxes, retirement, health insurance (family plan), Medicaid, union dues, and a few other small deductions, I brought home 54% of my paycheck. It would have been much more if I'd only had single insurance, though.
mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote