URGENTLY need an simple outline of a person - ProTeacher Community

Risa

URGENTLY need an simple outline of a person
Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

You know those outlines of people, similar to the shape of the 'gingerbread man'? That's what I'm looking for. Just a simple outline so I can make it into a sort of paper doll. I need a full page size.

I did a google search and when I typed in 'outline' I got info about how to write an outline or something similar. When I typed in 'coloring book' thinking I'd get an outline that way, I got all sorts of black and white line drawings, but none of them were just simple outline drawings. I even googled images and no luck.

I have 'tons' of websites but couldn't go through them all to find the specific type of outline drawing I need. It's very late, so I'm just going to give it up...

I sure hope someone can help me out! I need it in the morning. This is what I get for coming up with an idea just as I should be getting ready to go to bed... <--That's me... yawning!

(It's after 1am on the west coast! ) Yikes!

Risa is offline   Reply With Quote

Smurfyteach

Risa, I have two for you
Old 09-24-2007, 03:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Hi, it was tough, but I found some you might like...

I have two outlines, one on this link below and one I uploaded from my files for you in PDF.

http://www.lewisandclarklibrary.org/...attern_jpg.jpg

I will write this in very small writing and please don't criticize me for this, but I wanted to mention something... that, Incidentally, I had been a non-member for years on this site until a couple of months ago and I specifically remember you Risa would NOT help me one time when I asked ProT for something, because you questioned my genuinity and you said I should be a member which I thought was wrong and unfair. Well, I am now helping you..... and your *desperate* request at 1am is something I can certainly relate to.
I hope you like the two outlines and that they are useful.

Be Smurfy
Attached Files
File Type: pdf i am special child body ouline template.pdf (187.6 KB, 1050 views)
Smurfyteach is offline   Reply With Quote

Risa

Thanks a lot, SmurfyTeach! You win!!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:47 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thanks for all your hard work!! I'm glad you became a member! Now you can do a search for anything I've posted using the search feature to track down whatever it was you wanted. Congratulations!! (I said it then and I'll say it again, I believe that the membership is what makes this site such a strong community. Frankly, I think we both won!!)

BTW...Here's the link to the thread you are referring to...
Anyone else can read it, and you, as a member, can now download the "test prep songs" with the attachment.
http://www.proteacher.net/discussion...light=positive
Risa is offline   Reply With Quote