Help

The Job Search

I know jealousy isn't an attractive feature but

>

dedicated101

I know jealousy isn't an attractive feature but
Old 06-12-2017, 04:37 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I've tried for a few years now to find a job at another school, only because the person I have to work with now is unprofessional as anything but manages to get away with it.

I know other people in my district who have similar stories, and they're special area teachers like myself. Then there are others who seem to snap their fingers and the job is theirs.

Don't​ get me wrong, I work hard to network and ask questions and my supervisor even will say positive things to my interviewers. So I am being pro active, but like I said in my title, it is really hard not to be jealous and feel less than important when other people seem to switch jobs every 3 years with no problem.

dedicated101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bknight17

Old 06-12-2017, 06:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I know how you feel. I have a friend that seemingly gets any teaching job she applies for (one she didn't even apply for), yet, I can't even get one. I love her to death, but, it's so easy to get very jealous and even down right bitter sometimes. I don't really have any great advice, just know you are not alone in that feeling. Praying an opportunity presents itself soon for you 😊
Bknight17 is offline   Reply With Quote

dedicated101

Bknight
Old 06-13-2017, 06:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thanks

This has to be at least 10 words apparently.
dedicated101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Trynteach

Trynteach

Discouraged!
Old 06-14-2017, 05:18 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I know this has been posted a million times but any tips would help, I've applied, called, and emailed directly to try and get a job beyond discouraged. I basically have a rain cloud over my head, I'm not a recent grad I've been trying for quite sometime I wil not get into my whole saga right now. What else should I do? Go by? What should I say?