Help

The Job Search

Second Interview

>

5thTeacher16

Second Interview
Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I interviewed for a 1st grade position a few days ago in my first choice school/district (I currently work at a great school, but have always wanted to get into this particular district). Today, the P called and said they had it narrowed down to me and one other person, and that she'd like to have me back for a second interview.

What can I expect to be asked? My first round interview was NOT a screener. I met with a panel of the P, one of the other first grade teachers, the literacy coach, and the math coach. They asked some pretty in depth questions so I'm not really sure what I should be preparing for now. Does anyone have any ideas, or any experience with a situation like this? Thanks in advance!

5thTeacher16 is offline   Reply With Quote

tricewaldorf

2nd interview
Old 06-19-2017, 10:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

So this second round will either be pretty much the same questions but just looking for your answers to be stronger or more in depth. So strengthen up your answers. Or this second round will be more scenario type questions and asking for examples of lessons or classroom organization. Have in mind some scenarios and strong ways to answers these type of questions. Good luck on your interviews.
tricewaldorf is offline   Reply With Quote