Primary Grades (K-2)

K-5 Postcard Exchange 2017-2018

>

jalensmomma

K-5 Postcard Exchange 2017-2018
Old 06-25-2017, 12:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello everyone!
My name is LaToya Shepheard and I am doing a Postcard Exchange with my second grade class this year. I would love to get your help! I want my students to learn about the other states and this would be a wonderful way to do this. If you could help me out please feel free to sign up through the SignUp Genius link below. I have also put details of the project and signup instructions if you are interested.

I look forward to meeting you all and thank you for your help!

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/50809...fe3-k520172018

Hello fellow educators! I am looking for teachers in grades K-5 to participate in my second grade class postcard exchange. This is my first year doing this and since my state is always filled I have decided to create one of my own! I hope you will help me out! Look forward to working and meeting all of you!

Please note that you are committing to sending postcards to the 49 other states, Washington, D.C., and to our elementary students who are attending school overseas (DoDEA) for the 2017-2018 school year.

Your students should help you decide what information they would like to include about their state or school on the postcard to share with everyone.

If after you sign up you find you are not able to fulfill this commitment, PLEASE PLEASE email me as soon as possible so I may find someone else who can take your slot.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! ALL POSTCARDS ARE TO BE MAILED OUT BY:

MARCH 30, 2018

To sign up:

Type your name beside the state you teach in

In the SIGN UP section, please be sure to include the name of your school and school address so others can mail their postcards to you!

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions! Have fun and good luck on the upcoming school year!

jalensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote