Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Same song, same tune

>

GreyhoundGirl

Same song, same tune
Old 11-10-2017, 03:05 PM

Ugh! I still really need to clean my house. My dog sitter is coming Sunday so now it’s a necessity.

I got up, worked out, ran a few errands and then made the mistake of sitting down. The dogs and I haven’t moved in 5 hours: maybe my problem is that I have such a lazy breed of dog?

I do work best under pressure.

GreyhoundGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

spedder1

Wanna swap homes?
Old 11-10-2017, 03:57 PM

I went to church to do altar prep, something I requested to not do anymore, but the person in charge is a real piece of work. I also volunteered with a coworker friend to help with activities for a local group home for adults that comes to church weekly. Once a month the committee who sponsors them has a large activity/meal for them. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I came home, sat down, and am now stuck to the couch with a yorkie velcroed to my leg. Looks like a frozen pizza kind of a night. Oh, and did I mention I have company coming tomorrow at 11:00 in the morning to go to the huge craft show in town? My house looks like it's been ransacked. I don't remember the last time I dusted (last time I had company a couple of weeks ago). I can close the bedroom doors, but the rest of the place is horrid.
Kathy
spedder1 is offline   Reply With Quote

kahluablast

Old 11-10-2017, 04:23 PM

You had today off! We had to work Vets Day this year...

I cleaned my house good a while back and that is going to have to do for a while! I want to do a little yard work this weekend, but I have to motivate to it. Free green waste weekend and I need to get rid of some stuff while it is free. Hopefully that will get me started early tomorrow.

We have conferences coming up and I need to finish grading so I can do them. Bluck. I have worked really hard this week getting kids caught up.
kahluablast is offline   Reply With Quote