Help

BusyBoard

It is nice to have

>

kahluablast

It is nice to have
Old 12-15-2017, 05:04 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

parents have your back. I took 3 student's holiday fun away yesterday. Or actually, they behaved in a way that made them lose the privilege. I wrote quick notes to parents explaining the issue and what had happened, and then crossed my fingers. All three were supportive of the punishment, which surprised and pleased me.

Now to deal with it at school. I don't have a quiet place and the hallway will be active, so they will be in a corner of my room while we have fun. Never had to do that before.

kahluablast is online now   Reply With Quote

1956BD

Parent Support
Old 12-15-2017, 08:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

is wonderful. You are very lucky! Your students are lucky too. They are learning a valuable lesson they will never forget.

I have to share a story about my nephew. When he was in middle school he and some of his friends decided to use the boys restroom in a different way. They made it into the boys room, but not to the urinals.

Luckily they got caught and sent to the office.The administrators just happened to call my sister first about my nephew's behavior. They told her how many days of detention he was getting. Her response was that sounds like a good start. The administrator said, "A good start?" My sister then said that my nephew needed to go clean up the mess he and his friends made. The administrator was surprised, but pleased.

He then called the other parents and they all agreed with my sister that the boys should clean up the mess.

Some days as an educator are good ones.
1956BD is online now   Reply With Quote

Linda/OH

Old 12-16-2017, 03:54 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Excellent! It is a great accomplishment to have parent support in this day in age. You are lucky. So are the students and families
Linda/OH is offline   Reply With Quote