Motivation Poem for Testing - ProTeacher Community

Bash1626

Motivation Poem for Testing
Old 02-08-2008, 07:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I would like to find a motivation poem for testing. My students have their good days and bad ones. Sometimes they are motivated to do well and other days I am pulling my hairs out trying a different way to approach the testing mode. We are doing testing practice every other day so I know they are tired just like me. So, if you have a poem please share. Thanks.

Bash1626 is offline   Reply With Quote

starry1

starry1

Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

the post futher down posted by MsJ entitled Academic Vocab and Test Taking Tips....someone posted a link to the string of Test Tips on this board.....if you go to that thread, one of the posts on that has some motivational songs(3) posted...i cant remember if they are just on the post or attached.......if you cant find them let me know, i can retype them...since i printed them out the other day

starry

Happy Teacher

testing
Old 02-09-2008, 07:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

This isn't a poem as you requested, but a book. I love to read to my class Testing Miss Malarky. I can't remember who it is by. It is so funny and we definately make connections to the text with our state tests coming up.
Happy Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Risa

Test Prep Songs Posted on Busy Board
Old 02-10-2008, 07:34 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Hi!
I think that starry1 may be referring to some songs I wrote. Just yesterday I posted that list along with a few more. They may be along the lines of what you are seeking.

MORE test prep songs
http://www.proteacher.net/discussion...878#post417878

I also made a collection of ProTeacher posts regarding 'Test Prep' that you might want to look through for other ideas:
Test Prep Collection
http://www.proteacher.org/c/151_Test__Preparation.html
Risa is offline   Reply With Quote