Scholastic Printables? Promo Code?? - ProTeacher Community

MrsMoran

Scholastic Printables? Promo Code??
Old 02-15-2008, 04:24 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Anyone subscribe to scholastic printables? If so, do you like it? what is the promotional code to get some $$$ off?

MrsMoran is offline   Reply With Quote

jennyfa

It's okay
Old 02-15-2008, 04:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I actually like ABCTeach better, but I do have a subscription. I guess it depends on what you want. It does have some worksheets, lots of clip art, and a few specific minibooks. I teach first, so it might be better for an older grade...

I think that the promo code is actually just a scam. It's always $35 and I haven't seen it go lower than that.

If you do get it, I'd look through it for a lot of things in the first month and drop it for your refund if you want...

Also, you might want to check your book orders. There is sometimes a code in them to get 1000 bonus points from subscribing. I subscribed early on and didn't get them right away, but customer service was great about crediting them to my account.
jennyfa is offline   Reply With Quote

NJ Teacher

Printables
Old 02-15-2008, 05:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I don't know the promo code, but I am a subscriber. I didn't use it too much in the beginning, but recently, I have been printing multiplication times table sheets from it to use with my students, and they have been working out fine. I also have printed some holiday printables from the site to use with some of our writing projects. I know I have some similar printables in resource books I own, and I use those too, but it is very convenient just to search out things online. Sometimes, they link you to the Scholastic website, and I get ideas for books and actual lesson plans to use for the topic I was searching for, which I like. We have an Enchanted Learning subscription at school, and I like that, too.
NJ Teacher is online now   Reply With Quote
M. Aguero

M. Aguero

Old 02-10-2009, 05:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

BPBANFEB4 used 2/09