Help

ARCHIVE

Olympic-themed bulletin board

>

amster

Olympic-themed bulletin board
Old 06-20-2008, 03:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was thinking of doing an Olympic-themed bulletin board since we start back to school soon after the Olympics end. Any ideas out there? I thought about doing something with gold medals??

amster is offline   Reply With Quote

bamateach1908

Olympics
Old 06-22-2008, 08:38 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I was just thinking the same thing. The Olympics will begin on the 2nd of school here. It is also my birthday!!! 08-08-08 Yea!! But anyway I was thinking of decorating my room in Red/White/Blue for the Olympics and the November elections.

"Go for the Gold in 2nd grade" or Go for the gold in Mrs. ___ class" and put the child's name on a gold medal cut out.

something like that~
bamateach1908 is offline   Reply With Quote

amster

Good idea
Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Good idea bamateach! I like your idea about Go for the Gold! I thought I could take pix of the children at Open House or the First Day of School and put that with their gold medal . . .
amster is offline   Reply With Quote
Klogan

Klogan

Reading1
Old 08-14-2008, 06:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

You can also take pictures of the kids and mount them on small gold dessert plates. Add a ribbon and the child is a gold medalist. Later the kids take it home as a keepsake for the year. Students can also get a larger gold plate to cut out pictures that represent themselves and glue to plate.

Older students can write/type up goals for the year and post them on gold plates. Possibilities are endless.

Going for Gold in Waco, Texas!

Loganreading

Reading1
Old 08-14-2008, 07:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

You can also take pictures of the kids and mount them on small gold dessert plates. Add a ribbon and the child is a gold medalist. Later the kids take it home as a keepsake for the year. Students can also get a larger gold plate to cut out pictures that represent themselves and glue to plate.

Older students can write/type up goals for the year and post them on gold plates. Possibilities are endless.

Going for Gold in Waco, Texas!

Loganreading is offline   Reply With Quote