New Members are always welcome to participate at ProTeacher!
1. Start by clicking one of the post buttons on the boards.
For starting a new thread: For replying to a thread:
2. This is what the message editor looks like when you start a new thread. When you reply to a thread, you don't need to select the topic. Some boards don't have a topic selection.
3. Fill out the form by carefully selecting your topic (1), typing a descriptive title (2) and typing your message (3)
4. Click "Preview Message"(4) to preview your message prior to submitting, or "Post" to submit without previewing. You can preview your message as often as you like prior to posting or just skip the preview.
5. After posting, notice the "Edit" button under your message. Click on the "Edit" button to make changes to your post. When you reply, you have up to 24 hours to edit or delete your post. When you start a new thread, you can edit your post for up to 24 hours, but you cannot delete your post. (see also: How to Edit a Post)
New Members: To keep our community safe, please note that your message may be reviewed prior to appearing on ProTeacher.
Next step: How to Post a Photo or File Attachment
Article ID: 17
Created On: Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Last Updated On: Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 5:41 PM
Online URL: http://www.proteacher.net/help/article/how-to-post-17.html