ProTeacher has a board for nearly every grade level and teaching specialty. But what if you are interested in finding recent threads for a particular topic or subject area regardless of grade level? We've got just the thing for you!
Here's how to search by topic on ProTeacher:
1. First, you must be signed in as a member. When you sign in, go to our Home page and notice the "New" link next to your username. "New" is a handy little search to see what is new since your last visit. It will display up to 1000 new or updated threads. It's also one way to get to our Search by Topic feature.
2. Click on "New"
3. Notice the "Search by Topic" menu at the top of the Search Results:
4. Select the topic that interests you. Let's try "Mathematics":
5. Look at the results! I've found a whole bunch of recent threads on the topic of Mathematics:
6. Select another topic from the "Search by Topic" menu to find recent threads on a different topic.
That's all there is to it!
There's another quick way to get to Search by Topic from any thread, board or group. Go to the top of the page and click on "Search". Search by Topic is listed in that menu.
Remember, you must be signed in as a member to search by topic and see these options.
Article ID: 21
Created On: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Last Updated On: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Online URL: http://www.proteacher.net/help/article/how-to-search-by-topic-21.html